CALL 01763 811 073
If you have a blocked drain on your property or simply wish to have them checked out, our fully equipped CCTV vehicle can inspect the condition of the drain and identify structural defects. Often when entering a new home or building, a CCTV survey would need to be carried out in order to ascertain whether the drain lines are in acceptable working condition. Once a report has been compiled we will relay our findings and recommend further works that may be required. If you are based in Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, London or further afield in the United Kingdom, give our friendly team at 1st Call Drainage Solutions a call on 07877 486 679.
KEY FEATURES OF A SURVEY
Here at 1st Call Drainage Solutions we always recommend a CCTV survey when drains become problematic or have re-occurring blockages. These surveys allow us to determine the condition of the drainage and enables us to offer a tailored long-term solution to the problem. There are many instances where a survey may be beneficial including: •Pre-purchase asset condition surveys on domestic, commercial & Industrial sites.
• Pre-adoption surveys prior to handover to UK water authorities for the construction industry.
• Investigation into problematic drainage.
• Pest and vermin investigation surveys.
• Provide a timely and cost effective drain mapping service detailing pipework, diagnosing and detecting issues and providing you with a 2D representation via AutoCAD.
• Allow accurate assessments of conditions in areas where access is problematic.
• Our CCTV operators are trained and accredited to OS19X for piped drain and sewers and OS21X for bricked sewers. These accreditations are the highest that can be obtained for all operators who prepare CCTV reports.
• Give you assurance from knowing that your drainage systems are providing the chemical recapture and pollution control you need (Industrial).
• 24/7, 365 days a year service offering flexibility and availability at any time.
GET A QUOTE
At 1st Call Drainage Solutions we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service at competitive rates. For all your domestic and commerical drainage needs, get in touch with us today and we'll be happy to give you a no-obligation quotation.
GET IN TOUCH
1st Call Drainage Solutions Ltd
Company No : 11098636 | VAT No. GB 285 4156 83